HOW TO SCHEDULE A LESSON
1. Click on the link below to launch the booking page. Here you will find pricing info and the availability calendars for all of our teachers.
2. Choose a single lesson or a package of lessons.
For a no-commitment trial lesson, select a single lesson of any duration at a using promo code FIRSTLESSON30 for 30% off at checkout!
3. Choose an instructor and select an available lesson time. Teacher bios can be found on the Faculty Page.
4. Fill out the new student form so your teacher can prepare for your first lesso
5. Get ready for your first lesson!
For questions or to book over the phone, please contact:
HOW TO PREPARE FOR A FIRST LESSON
What To Bring
* Bag or Tote for books and handouts
* We provide a notebook for new students who enroll in a regular weekly lesson.
* Water bottle for singers
* Lesson books/sheet music from any previous instruction or for any upcoming auditions/performances. Your teacher will be assign additional materials at the first lesson and we carry a variety of music books for purchase.
Preparing For Practicing At Home
* Piano or a full keyboard with weighted keys and metronome for piano students
* Instrument, music stand and tuner app for guitar and ukulele students
* Music stand for voice students - access to a keyboard is beneficial
* Quiet practice space for student to practice and focus